Registration Interactive Voice Response System
Project Description:The Registration IVR (Interactive Voice Response) application service facilitates homebuyer workshop enrollment. Callers can hear detailed information about workshops available in their region and can register over the phone. A caller can be assigned an account number and password. Within the system the caller may add and update a variety of personal information, leave and retrieve voice messages with other users.
- Registration to the workshop according to the caller’s region over the phone
- Option to choose preferred language
- Service of more than one call at a time
- Data Editor for editing data in the SQL database
- Entering database changes via phone
- Easy to use front end utilizing the Remote Access Service connection or a secured web server